Designed to expand employment possibilities and open doors in your current career, SUNY Poly has launched a fully online degree completion program to meet the educational needs of learners or professionals who have job obligations, service duties, or family responsibilities. This online Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Online BSA) can be completed at a pace that fits your schedule. The flexibility enabled by the online environment empowers you to earn a BSA degree from anywhere you need to be.
The Online BSA is right for you if you have:*
- at least two years of full-time work experience or a part-time equivalent
- completed at least 45 semester credits at an accredited institution of higher education
- courses to transfer into the degree program that have a grade of C or better
*see below for complete admission criteria
To be admitted to the Online BSA program, applicants need to meet all of the following requirements
- At least two years of full-time work experience, or part-time employment that is cumulatively equivalent to two or more years of full-time work experience. The work experience must be verifiable upon request. An updated resume is required. A brief statement of purpose is encouraged, but not required.
- Completion of at least 45 semester credits (hereafter referred to as credits) at an accredited institution of higher education.
- Courses transferred into the Online BSA must have a grade of C or better.
Details of degree requirements for Bachelor of Science in Accounting are specified in SUNY Poly’s catalog.