Open SUNY Center for Online Teaching Excellence (COTE)
- An online networking site for those interested in networking around online teaching and learning.
- Open SUNY COTE Fellow Chats: A monthly online speaker series that showcases and shares the expertise of Open SUNY Fellows.
- Open SUNY COTE NOTES: A series published in conjunction with our Fellow Chats.
- The Open SUNY Online Competency Development Matrices that are foundational to the curriculum designs of the Open SUNY COTE professional development paths.
- The Open SUNY COTE Quality Review (OSCQR) Process and Rubric.
- The Online Teaching Gazzette is a monthly publication is curated from online sources relevant to the field of online teaching and learning. Take a video tour
Turnitin Resources for Faculty
- Turnitin for Higher Education presentation
- Training Options for Instructors
- Higher Education Success Stories
- Turnitin Educator Network
Additional Turnitin Resources and White Papers are on the Turnitin website at http://turnitin.com/
Cengage MindTap in Blackboard
- Digital Course Support website
- Student Documentation - Getting Started Using Cengage MindTap in your Blackboard course
Open Education Resources (OER)
- Open SUNY Affordable Learning Solutions (ALS)
- Open SUNY Textbooks
- Introduction to OERs
- Instructions for locating open textbooks and evaluating OERs
- MERLOT's federated search
- MERLOT II (Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching)
Gradebook: Points vs Percentage (presentation)