SUNY Poly students requiring access to campus, as well as UUP-, CSEA-, and PBANYS-represented employees who are continuing to work on campus for the Fall 2020 semester must participate in pooled COVID-19 testing (M/C employees are voluntary).
- For full instructions on the testing process, students should review the information here: https://sunypoly.edu/covid19/student-testing.html.
- Employees should view the details here: https://sunypoly.edu/covid19/employee-testing.html.
- Should you be part of a "presumed positive” pool result, you will receive follow-up information about what you must do.
Albany Campus Students:
- Weekly pooled COVID-19 testing is required for SUNY Poly Albany campus students through the University at Albany.
- For those students who are approved to remain on campus, they must continue to be tested weekly through the University at Albany.
Albany Campus UUP-, CSEA-, PBANYS-Represented and M/C Employees:
- All UUP-, CSEA-, and PBANYS-represented employees who are continuing to work on campus for the Fall 2020 semester must participate in pooled COVID-19 testing (M/C employees are voluntary). Employees should pick up a test kit from 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on the Thursday/Friday before you submit your sample according to the dates below, subject to the following:
- Please note that because of the Christmas holiday, for the Dec. 28 testing period only, pickup for that week will be on Wed., Dec. 23 (11 a.m. to 2 p.m).
- On-site testing is also available in NFE-1 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the testing dates below (testing takes place past the first floor elevators after the temperature screening area, follow signs to testing). Reach out to Stephanie Lee (email@example.com) as soon as possible if you prefer an on-site test.
The testing schedule is as follows:
- Mon., Dec. 14—11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Mon., Dec. 28—11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- If you are unable or do not wish to take part in the pooled testing, you will need to submit proof of a negative SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) PCR test result to Human Resources (results should be emailed directly to Audra Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org). The test must be a PCR molecular test or an antigen test; antibody tests will not be accepted.