Current SUNY Poly students who are registered for summer coursework must file a Summer Financial Aid Application to be packaged if eligible.
In addition to submitting the Summer Financial Aid Application, these additional requirements must be met for aid consideration:
- You must currently be a matriculated student.
- Your summer courses must be applicable toward your degree.
- You must have filed a 21-22 FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Any financial obligations with SUNY Poly must be resolved
- You must be meeting the requirements for Satisfactory Academic Progress at the end of the spring ’21 semester.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-792-7210.