If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, meaning that a minimum of two weeks have passed since receiving the last dose of the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines, you are generally not required to (you may still choose to do so) wear a face covering or be socially distant from others while on campus. Please note that this updated guidance is only being implemented for the summer period; it will be reevaluated for the fall. Also, there may be activities where being socially distant or wearing face coverings will be required for everyone. In addition:
- SUNY Poly employees are expected to continue to follow all other current protocols until further notice.
- Unvaccinated individuals and those who have chosen not to share proof of vaccination with HR must still take part in weekly testing in order to be on campus. In accordance with CDC guidelines, they must also engage in social distancing and generally wear face coverings.
- Exceptions for unvaccinated individuals include the following: they may remove their face coverings indoors or outdoors only when alone, while working at their workstation socially distanced from others or with a physical barrier in place, or while socially distanced, seated, and eating/drinking.
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, is still required to complete the daily screening https://sunypoly.edu/covid19/screening.html before coming to campus.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to consider doing so. More information is available here: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov