Please find important Spring 2022 updates and reminders below:
- The new Spring 2022 plan is available on the SUNY Poly website.
- Testing: Procedures may have changed for you for the Spring 2022 semester. Please visit the Employee and Student testing pages for full schedules and what you need to do.
- The daily screening webpage for SUNY Poly Albany campus students, faculty, and staff has changed; read more here.
- Please find this helpful digest of Spring 2022 Protocols and Expectations: What Students Should Know.
- If you are 100% online and will not be physically present on campus during the Spring 2022 semester for any reason (which includes office hours, athletics, working on campus, or to utilize services such as the library, gym, or dining), you are required to complete the Fully Remote Attestation.
- Messages regarding the latest COVID-19 positive cases at the Albany and Utica campuses are posted here.
- The latest definition of “fully vaccinated” is posted in the FAQ section; this definition may be updated as required.
- Everyone must continue to complete daily screening each day before they plan to be on campus;
- Students can automatically meet this obligation by submitting their seating check-in.
- Please find other important resources at our 2022 spring plan webpage, including FAQs.
- Spring 2022 testing procedures, schedules, test kit pickup and registration, and submission information are provided at the following webpages:
- Student COVID-19 Weekly Pooled Surveillance Testing
- Employee COVID-19 Weekly Pooled Surveillance Testing
- Testing is weekly for those who have not provided proof of full vaccination; biweekly for those who have.
- For all COVID-19 related illness, positive test result, isolation, or quarantine issues, please direct all communications to the following:
- Students: Wellness Center at WellnessCenter@sunypoly.edu
- Employees: Human Resources at HR@sunypoly.edu
- Utica Campus Visitors: Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) at (315) 792-7101 or Human Resources at HR@sunypoly.edu
- Albany Campus Visitors: Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) at SUNYPolyEHS@sunypoly.edu or Human Resources at SUNYPolyHR@sunypoly.edu
- While not required, employees are encouraged to self-report your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Click here for vaccine information and eligibility.
- You are also encouraged to obtain COVID-19 information from your healthcare provider, NYS Dept. of Health, and the CDC website.
As federal, state, local, and SUNY health guidance changes due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, SUNY Poly’s rules will also evolve as the institution receives new guidance and/or regulations are promulgated. SUNY Poly reserves the right to change its policy in regards to these matters and will provide updates as needed on the SUNY Poly website.