This section is mandatory for all students and includes trainings that are required in order to receive your site access badge.
Albany Campus Access – Trainings and Daily Online Screening
All students must complete two safety trainings in order to gain badge access to the site: Safety Orientation and Lab Safety.
In addition, you will need to complete the daily screening.
Safety Orientation and Lab Safety Training:
Once you have reviewed the slides that were sent to your SUNY Poly email address, please complete the Site Orientation and Lab Safety quiz.
Your completed quiz should be sent vie email to Katlin Rhodes at email@example.com.
COVID Online Screening - NY CREATES/SUNY Poly Albany: All SUNY Poly personnel will need to complete the screening questions before coming to the site each day. Here is the link to access the screening: https://as-app-sunypolycovid.azurewebsites.net/
How the online screening works:
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per day
- To Login – use your 5-digit site badge number. This is found on your employee badge – last 5 digits. This screening can be done on any web connected device (computer, tablet or smart phone)
- Once you have logged in - you will be asked two (2) questions:
- Have you had symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? (NO/YES)
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has tested positive, and is still an active case for, COVID-19 in the last 14 days? (NO/YES)
- If you answer “NO” to both of those questions, you will see a Green Check on the results screen
- If you answer “YES” to either of those questions:
- You will see a Red “X”
- When this happens, HR and/or site security will be notified.
- You will be instructed NOT to enter the site, your badge will be deactivated and you will be contacted by HR within 24hrs for follow up.