1. Authorized Sponsor submits badge request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your legal name on the badge request and to sign up for training. This name will be on your license/identification card.
- Include your e-mail on the badge form - be accurate
2. View the online Safety Orientation and other applicable required training below. Complete the online test(s) below and submit it to email@example.com. After completing Safety Orientation, firstname.lastname@example.org will e-mail you when your badge is ready. Badges can be picked up at the security badging office in the NFE rotunda between 8 a.m. and 12 noon Monday through Friday or by appointment.
4. If you have not received your badge in 5 business days, contact your SPONSOR to inquire about the badge.
Important! Open and read: Instructions for Downloading and Submitting Tests (PDF)
If your test is not opened and submitted correctly, it can delay receiving access to the site.
|PowerPoint Link (by Subject)||Test Link||Training Requirement|
Safety Orientation (pdf)
|Test (pdf)||Safety Orientation is required for anyone working on site or anyone who has been off site for more than two years.|
|Laboratory Safety (pptx)||Test (pdf)||For employees or students who work in laboratories|
|Cleanroom Safety (pdf)||Test (pdf)||Cleanroom Safety is required for anyone working in the cleanrooms and/or HPM area.|
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 - Protecting the Safety and Health of Workers (pdf)||
Return to Work FAQs (pdf)
|Required for anyone working on site, including visitors.|
- Employers (e.g., contractors, business partners, tenants) are responsible for providing their company training and/or job-specific training and the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for their employees
- Visit Programs, Procedures + Forms for detailed instructions and requirements
- If you have any questions about training contact your manager, work sponsor or email@example.com
- For SUNY Poly task specific training (e.g., Hazardous Waste Handling) for contractors or business partners, contact your sponsor, manager and/or create an intranet account