1. Authorized Sponsor submits badge request form to ACCESSCONTROL@sunypoly.edu.
- Use your legal name on the badge request and to sign up for training. This name will be on your license/identification card.
- Include your e-mail on the badge form - be accurate
2. Register for Safety Orientation. Submit completed Registration Form to SUNYPOLYEHS@sunypoly.edu. Safety Orientation is offered every Monday at 2:00PM. If Monday is a holiday, class will be on Tuesday. Orientation must be attended in-class unless you meet all the criteria in the table below.
3. After completing Safety Orientation, ACCESSCONTROL@sunypoly.edu will e-mail you when your badge is ready. Badges can be picked up at the security desk in the NFE rotunda between 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM Mon. - Fri.
4. If you have not received your badge in 7 business days, contact your SPONSOR to inquire about the badge.
Important! Open and read: Instructions for Downloading and Submitting
If your test is not opened and submitted correctly, it can delay receiving access to the site!
|PowerPoint Link (by Subject)||Test Link||Training Requirement|
|Test||Safety Orientation is required for all employees.
This training may only be completed on-line under the following circumstances (must meet all of the following criteria):
|Laboratory Safety||Test||For employees or students who work in laboratories|
|Cleanroom Safety||Test||Cleanroom Safety is required for anyone working in the cleanrooms and/or HPM area.|