University Auxiliary Services at Albany, Campus Center, Room B-52, 1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
All SUNY Polytechnic Institute students will receive a University at Albany Identification Card. The identification card will specify if the student is a residential or non-residential student. The UAlbany ID Card is very versatile and important to daily life on campus. The UAlbany ID Card allows access to:
- Freedom Apartments
- Your meal plan & Discount Dollars
- UA Bus Services for Residential Students – “The Purple Bus”
- Health Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Fitness Facilities, Equipment Rental and Group Exercise Classes
Steps to Obtain Your ID Card:
- Login to UAlbanyID.com using your NetID and password.
- Select “Submit ID Photo” on the left if using a computer or click on the “ID Photo” icon from the menu if on a mobile device.
- Follow instructions to upload a current photo for production.
- If you are not able to upload a photo online you may also take a photo in the ID Card Office.
To receive your ID card please visit the ID Card Office located in the Campus Center, Room B-52. New students will receive the ID card during orientation. Returning students will need to visit the ID Card Office during the first week of classes.
You will need to provide an official form of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport) to receive your ID Card.
There is no charge for the first card issued to you. For more information, directions and hours of operation, visit: https://www.albany.edu/uas/ualbanyid.php.