Check out the Computer and Information Science brochure on ISSUU
The program, which closely follows the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) recommendations, gives students the flexibility to concentrate studies according to their interests.
The general educative goal of the undergraduate program is to ensure that each graduate has a solid background in all the fundamental areas of computer science and to provide a sufficiently wide spectrum of advanced electives to allow each student to fashion a specialization (or concentration) suited to their strengths and interests.
Some concentrations that could be constructed from current and recent offerings are:
- Information Assurance/Data Security
- Entertainment Computing (including game design and game programming)
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- System Administration
- Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Network and Grid Programming
- System Modelling and Simulation
- Information Technology
Computer Science also has a BS/MS accelerated program.
For more information, contact:
Michael J. Reale, Ph.D.
Chair, MS Computer Science Program Coordinator, & Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Office Address: Kunsela Hall, C224