To be considered for admission, all applicants to the MS Data Science Analytics program must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college with an average of B or better (a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale).
All applicants must also demonstrate an academic background with relevant undergraduate courses in:
- Matrix methods
- Basic calculus
- Introductory computer programming
Application Materials Checklist
To apply submit the following materials to the SUNY Polytechnic Institute Graduate Admissions Office, 100 Seymour Road, Utica, NY 13502:
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee*
- Official transcript(s) from colleges previously attended
- One academic or professional recommendation: Please share our Graduate Recommendation Form link with your recommender for electronic submission of a reference for you
- Résumé (can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A statement of educational and career goals (maximum 500 words)
*The application fee is waived for military veterans, active-duty military, reserve and guard members, and their spouses and dependents; SUNY Poly alumni; current SUNY Poly matriculated students, as well as former EOP, and CSTEP students.
Official Transcripts - mail to SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Graduate Admissions Office, 100 Seymour Road, Utica, NY 13502, or official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com
Important note: Foreign transcripts and documents must be professionally translated in English and evaluated. Applicants must use a service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. We require a course-by-course evaluation with GPA calculated. http://naces.org/