SUNY Polytechnic Institute offers a variety of lending options to assist students in funding their college education.
- Federal Direct Student Loans (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Direct Parent (PLUS) Loan
- Private Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
If you have any questions regarding these loan programs, please contact the Financial Aid office at (315) 792-7210 or email@example.com.
*** Important Notice Regarding Loan Processing ***
Students/parents who intend to accept loan funds from one or more of the Federal Direct Loan Programs must fulfill several requirements to finalize the borrowing process including:
- Submission of a loan application at https://studentaid.gov/plus-app/parent/landing
- Completion of entrance/credit counseling
- Completion of a Master Promissory Note
To ensure the timely processing of your loan(s) by the bill due date each semester, we recommend all loan requirements are completed within the following time frame:
Fall Enrollment – complete loan requirements between April 1 and June 1
Spring Enrollment – complete loan requirements between October 1 and December 1