Commencement doesn’t have to mark the end of your relationship with your alma mater. You can make an impact to current and future students by joining our Alumni Ambassador Program.
We are looking for enthusiastic alumni who would be interested in helping our students with career preparation, talk to families at admission events, volunteer for on-campus events, and more! Serving as an alumni ambassador can be a personally and professional rewarding experience, and assists SUNY Poly with the needed support for the continued growth of the institution.
Here are some of the ways you can become involved:
- Communicate with prospective students who would like to hear about a personal experience in a specific program.
- Support programming from our Office of Career Services.
- Provide a testimonial for SUNY Poly promotional materials
- Engage as a program representative for prospective students at an information session, open house, welcome event, or educational forum, either virtually or in-person.
- Volunteering for various on-campus events.
- Applying to become a member of our Alumni Committee.
If you are interested in becoming an Alumni Ambassador, please complete our interest form: