Library Rooms are now booked online! Current students, staff, and faculty only. Non-Poly affiliates can contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Please consult our Room Policies if you have questions about what types of events can be held in Library Spaces, as well as room capacity and amenities for all of the spaces listed below.
Bookable via LibCal are:
- eight small group study rooms, equally divided between the first and second floors
- L225, CF & CBU Study Room
- L201, the Lanigan Computer Classroom
- L112, the SMARTBoard Room
- L115, the Lightboard Studio (coming soon)
To reserve L200 (Mele Room) or open areas in the library, and to arrange room setup, catering, or technology in any space, please use the campus-wide Event Request Support System.
For faculty members who wish to schedule a librarian-led research class, please contact us at email@example.com