Administrative and academic support for students and faculty is provided through SUNY Poly's colleges. The colleges facilitate student academic advising, help students prepare petitions and other academic requests, and respond to faculty requests concerning classes, students, and professional activities. Since many offices on campus provide support and services for students and faculty, we’ve prepared two quick-reference lists of frequently asked questions to help you find the information you need.
- Academic Advising Handbook (pdf)
- Student FAQs
- Non-Returning Student form (for faculty/staff use only)
Director of Student Academic Success and Advising
Cayan Library - L142
- Schedule clock sheet (docx)
- GPA worksheet (docx)
- Grade tracker template (docx)
- Grade tracker filled-in example (pdf)
Please visit the Learning Center website to learn information regarding tutoring.