Administrative and academic support for students and faculty is provided through SUNY Poly's colleges. The colleges facilitate student academic advising, help students prepare petitions and other academic requests, and respond to faculty requests concerning classes, students, and professional activities. Since many offices on campus provide support and services for students and faculty, we’ve prepared two quick-reference lists of frequently asked questions to help you find the information you need.
- Academic Advising Handbook (pdf)
- Non-Returning Student form (for faculty/staff use only)
- Requirements to keep Financial Aid (pdf)
- Schedule clock sheet (docx)
- GPA worksheet (docx)
- Grade tracker template (docx)
- Grade tracker filled-in example (pdf)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-792-7253
Please visit the Learning Center website to learn information regarding tutoring.
Please visit the Writing and Communications Center to learn more information.