SUNY Poly Course Registration Directions
- Advance registration is available to matriculated SUNY Poly students in November for the spring semester, and April for the fall semester.
- You may register via Banner beginning at a specific time, as indicated by your Registration Status. To view your Registration Status, log in to the secure area of Banner and follow links to Student & Financial Aid / Registration Status. A beginning time for your registration will be listed, as well as any registration holds currently on your academic record.
- All students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. If you have an advisement hold on your registration status, you must meet with an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- Most students will need to obtain their academic folder prior to meeting with their advisor.
- If you do not understand a registration hold, contact your academic department.
- Registration Instructions