The CGAM Face Shield Project
In response to COVID-19, SUNY Poly is taking action by producing protective face shields in our Labs in the Center for Global Advanced Manufacturing (CGAM).
SUNY Poly students and alumni, faculty, staff, accepted students, FIRST@SUNYPoly teams, and many others have joined in the effort!
- to the fantastic people and FIRST teams that are helping us take action
- Oneida County who assisted with funding
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center in Marcy for additional PPE
3,362 Masks distributed to date (May 18) - view spreadsheet
- Oneida County - 1,561
- SUNY Upstate Medical, Syracuse - 344
- SUNY Downstate Medical, Brooklyn - 1,194
- Neighborhood Center, Utica - 213
- Clark Mills Fire Dept. - Clark Mills - 50
SUNY Poly Manufacturing PPE
FIRST robotics teams step up to help - Press-Republican News
Email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Left to right: FTC 5484 Enderbots prints, FRC 7251 Team member 3D Printing at home.
Left to right: Team Beta 8397 3D Printing Headbands
CGAM 3D Printing Lab