Transfer Students: Let’s Get Started!
You are considered a transfer student if you completed any college credit after high school graduation.
Apply to the Utica or Albany Campus:
- Apply online by submitting the SUNY Application. The fee is $50*. The SUNY Application allows you to apply to multiple SUNY schools with one application.
*The $50 application fee is waived for students graduating with an associate degree from a SUNY or CUNY college.
- Submit the following documents to the International Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Official college transcript(s)
- Copy of your passport biography page
- High school transcript*
* All transfer students, per NY State mandate, must submit a high school transcript to the Admissions Office as part of the review process. However, this transcript will only be used as an evaluative tool in the review process if you have completed 30 or fewer college credit hours at the time of application; otherwise, decisions are made solely on the basis of your college record.
Upon receipt of the above materials, your application will be reviewed and an admissions decision will be rendered.
After you have been accepted for admission, submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- A Bank Statement showing proof of at least $34,298.30
- SUNY International Student Financial Statement (FSA4)
Your I20 will be issued following the review and approval of your financial documents.
Questions? Contact International Admissions & Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org