A list of resources available to students and their families is below. Please continue to check back for updates.
Health and Wellness
- Call the Wellness Center at 315-792-7172 for health and counseling services
- Student Health Services at the University at Albany is virtually open and ready to answer questions and schedule telemedicine appointments for SUNY Poly Albany students.
- call 518-442-5454 for general questions (and after-hours medical assistance)
- call 518-442-5229 to schedule a telemedicine appointment with one of our clinicians
- A follow-up in-person appointment to be scheduled as needed and determined by the clinician during the initial telemedicine appt.
- COVID-19 PCR Testing is being offered for both asymptomatic and symptomatic students via the North Shore Laboratory collection site on campus:
- By appointment only - call 518-442-5229
- Please bring insurance information and student ID
- Counseling and Psychological Services at the University at Albany is open for virtual appointments. SUNY Poly Albany students can contact CAPS to set up an appointment by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (518-442-5800).
Software for Students - Distance Learning
ITS software list
UTICA: Poly Pantry is available to meet your physical needs. Please complete the request form and we will contact you. If you have any questions please email Megan Wyett Lennon or Diana DiPrimo.
ALBANY: Poly Pantry is located in the Student Services Suite - NFS 309. Please contact Studentaffairs@sunypoly.edu to make arrangements for pickup.
SUNY Poly Bookstore
The SUNY Poly Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at sunypoly.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore website is open 24/7 and textbooks for the upcoming terms are usually visible to students 4-6 weeks before the start of classes. It is recommended that students order their course materials 3-4 weeks before the term begins.
Visit the help page at sunypoly.textbookx.com/help for questions about textbooks orders, help videos, and more.
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students.
- Comcast is offering low-income families who live in a Comcast service area and are new customers 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service.
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free.