A list of resources available to students and their families is below. Please continue to check back for updates.
Health and Wellness
- Call the Wellness Center at 315-792-7172 for health and counseling services
- Student Health Services at the University at Albany is virtually open and ready to answer questions and schedule telemedicine appointments for SUNY Poly Albany students.
- COVID-19 PCR Testing is being offered for both asymptomatic and symptomatic students via the North Shore Laboratory collection site on campus:
- By appointment only - call 518-442-5229
- Please bring insurance information and student ID
- Counseling and Psychological Services at the University at Albany is open for virtual appointments. SUNY Poly Albany students can contact CAPS to set up an appointment by email (email@example.com) or phone (518-442-5800).
Software for Students - Distance Learning
ITS software list
ALBANY: Poly Pantry is located in the Student Services Suite - NFS 309. Please contact Diana Dumesnil at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for pickup.
SUNY Poly Bookstore
The SUNY Poly Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at sunypoly.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore website is open 24/7 and textbooks for the upcoming terms are usually visible to students 4-6 weeks before the start of classes. It is recommended that students order their course materials 3-4 weeks before the term begins.
Visit the help page at sunypoly.textbookx.com/help for questions about textbooks orders, help videos, and more.
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students.
- Comcast is offering low-income families who live in a Comcast service area and are new customers 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service.
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free.