A list of resources available to students and their families is below. Please continue to check back for updates.
Health and Wellness
- Call the Wellness Center at 315-792-7172 for health and counseling services
- Student Health Services at the University at Albany is virtually open and ready to answer questions and schedule telemedicine appointments for SUNY Poly Albany students.
- COVID-19 PCR Testing is being offered for both asymptomatic and symptomatic students via the North Shore Laboratory collection site on campus:
- By appointment only - call 518-442-5229
- Please bring insurance information and student ID
- Counseling and Psychological Services at the University at Albany is open for virtual appointments. SUNY Poly Albany students can contact CAPS to set up an appointment by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (518-442-5800).
Software for Students - Distance Learning
ITS software list
ALBANY: Poly Pantry is located in the Student Services Suite - NFS 309. Please contact Diana Dumesnil at email@example.com to make arrangements for pickup.
SUNY Poly Bookstore
The physical bookstore location in Kunsela Hall at the Utica location is closed effective Monday, March 23, 2020. Please check the website for continued updates.
Visit the campus store website to learn more about these offers:
- Free online shipping
- Access to eBooks at no additional charge
- Free Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware (Lumen offer)
- Free shipping on rental returns & deadline extensions
Contact Bookstore Manager Casey Bolinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Auxiliary Services office with any questions.
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students.
- Comcast is offering low-income families who live in a Comcast service area and are new customers 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service.
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free.