Hisham A. Kholidy's research interests include Cybersecurity, 5G systems security, SCADA systems security, Cloud Computing and high-performance computing, adversarial machine learning, service composition, and big data analytics.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Univ. of Pisa in Italy (joint Ph.D. program with the Univ. of Arizona (UA)), May 2013. Overall Ph.D. Courses Grade: 97.5 % (First rank in the Ph.D. school).
- More than 15 years of research experience at Univ. of Arizona, Mississippi State Univ., Univ. of Nevada, SUNY Polytechnic Institute, University of Pisa in Italy, and Qatar University in Qatar.
- More than 10 years of teaching experience at SUNY Polytechnic Institute (Assistant Prof.), Fayoum Univ. (Assistant Prof. ), Mississippi State Univ. (Postdoc), Univ. of Nevada (Postdoc), and Univ. of Pisa in Italy (TA).
- 6 years of professional IT experience at several software companies such as IBM, CISCO, and Vodafone, particularly in developing large-scale networks and security applications.
- CCNA, MCPD, and ETS certified member.
- 2019, 2021 Visiting Faculty Research Award by the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL), Rome, NY, USA.
- PI/Co-PI/Senior Personnel of several research projects.
- More than 50 published papers in high-quality journals and IEEE conferences including the best paper award.
- Two published patents in Information Security and Cryptographic, Published by USPTO (US Patent and Trademark Office).
- PhD-Plus Certificate of Research Business Plans and Funding by Pisa University, Italy.
- IEEE Senior Member.