What is the New York State Employee Assistance Program?
- EAP helps state employees balance the demands of work, home, and life. EAP is a Work-Life Services benefit sponsored jointly by labor and management.
- EAP is available to New York State employees and their families.
- EAP provides information, assessment, and referral to community resources to
address a broad range of issues and concerns.
- EAP services are provided at no cost.
- EAP helps with:
- Child Care
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Care
- Emotional issues
- Family issues, e.g, parenting
- Financial Concerns
- Grief, loss
- Health Insurance questions
- Legal Issues
- Marital Problems
- Physical illness
- Physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Relationship problems
- Substance Abuse
- Wellness Programs
- Work issues
How do I access EAP services?
Employees can consult with an EAP coordinator by phone or in person.
Call: 800-822-0244 (available 24/7)