Common Login Problems:
- SITNet ID has not been activated. Instructions for Students, Instructions for Employees
- Using the wrong login credentials
- Your University number can only be used to login to banner. Your SITNet ID can be used to login to all systems.
- Mis-typed password or password not between 8 and 15 characters in length
- Forgot password or using an old password. Remember, password changes in Banner are for you SITNet ID. Reset SITNet Password
- Forgot SITNet ID (username). You can login to banner with your University Number and lookup your SITNet ID
- Account Locked - If you do not change your password at least once per year your account will be locked. To unlock your account please contact the Helpdesk
Blackboard Specific Login Issues:
- New students do not have an account in Blackboard yet. Your account is created in BlackBoard when you register for classes
Contact the ITS Helpdesk if you need assistance.
- Submit an ITS Helpdesk ticket.
- Call the ITS Helpdesk at (315) 792-7440