Utilizing Career Services
The Office of Career Services is available to provide personalized and comprehensive career-related services and programs that empower SUNYIT students and alumni throughout their college years and beyond.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor regarding one-on-one career assistance.
- Have your resume and cover letter critiqued.
- Attend monthly workshops for resume writing and interview techniques and preparation.
- Take a career assessment test to identify your interests, skills, and values.
- Attend a Career Fair workshop in the spring semester to learn valuable information prior to attending Career Fair.
- Visit the Career Services resource room to review periodicals and books and to utilize the student computers.
- Browse local, regional, and national job/co-op opportunities on Purple Briefcase.