Students without Banner Self-Service Access
Newly admitted SUNY Poly students who have not yet received their SUNY Poly Banner Self-Service user name and password will be sent a paper award letter to the address on file. Please follow the instructions provided on the paper award letter. After signing the second page in ink, please return both pages of the award letter to our office as soon as possible. The award letter can be returned to us via the mail, fax (315-792-7220), or scan/email as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with Banner Self-Service Access
Students with a SUNY Poly Banner Self-Service user name and password can review and accept/decline their award online. Please note that returning/continuing students will not be sent a paper award letter. Financial aid award information will be available online only.
Please follow these steps:
- Log into your Banner Web Self-Service Account
- Click Student & Financial Aid menu
- Select Financial Aid
- Select My Award Information
- Select Award by Aid Year
- From the drop down box, choose Select Aid Year
- Click on Accept Award Offer
- Under the Accept Award column, click the drop down box to accept or decline your awards.
- To accept a lesser amount than that offered, click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive in the Accept Partial Amount column. Please note that aid will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters.
- Click the Submit Decision button.