New and returning students who have received a financial aid award must accept or decline the various forms of aid that have been offered to them via their SUNY Poly Banner Web Self Service account.
New students must activate and use their “SITNet ID” to login to Banner Web:
Instructions for Activation of SITNet ID
Follow these instructions to accept/decline financial aid:
- Go to banner.sunypoly.edu
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Login with SITNet ID
- Click Student & Financial Aid
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on My Award Information
- Click on Award by Aid Year
- Click on appropriate aid year from the pull down menu
- Click on Accept Award Offer
- Under the Accept Award column, click the drop down box to accept or decline your awards.
- To accept a lesser amount than that offered, click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive in the Accept Partial Amount column. Please note that aid will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters.
- Click the Submit Decision button