Please note that we will make updates to this webpage as they become available.
SUNY Polytechnic Institute Status
SUNY Poly continues to monitor the situation with guidance from health experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as our local health departments and other state agencies. Please note that, per SUNY and RF guidance, both SUNY and RF employees must follow the same rules and instructions with respect to these COVID-19-related issues.
- Message from the SUNY Poly Office of Business Affairs (pdf) - June 3, 2020
- Telecommuting Update Message (pdf) - May 11, 2020
- Telecommuting Pilot Program Application (fillable pdf)
- Albany Campus COVID-19 Update from the Office of the President (pdf) - May 11, 2020
- Updated COVID-19 Resources and Information (pdf) - May 8, 2020
- Amid Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Governor Cuomo Announces Schools and College Facilities Statewide Will Remain Closed for the Rest of the Academic Year - May 1, 2020
- Update from the Office of the President (pdf) - May 1, 2020
- Albany Campus COVID-19 Update from the Office of the President (pdf) - April 26, 2020
Additional COVID Questions?
If you require answers to questions that may not be included on this webpage, please send them to COVID19-FAQ@sunypoly.edu and the appropriate person will connect with you in as timely a manner as possible.
The SUNY Poly COVID-19 Task Force meets regularly to be as proactive as possible in working toward protecting the health of students, faculty, and staff. The task force includes representatives from Administration, Academics, the Wellness Center, Residential Life, University Police, Facilities, Communications, and other key offices.