Please note that we will make updates to this webpage as they become available.
SUNY Polytechnic Institute Status
SUNY Poly continues to monitor the situation with guidance from health experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as our local health departments and other state agencies. Please note that, per SUNY and RF guidance, both SUNY and RF employees must follow the same rules and instructions with respect to these COVID-19-related issues.
There are currently no known cases of COVID-19 on either SUNY Poly campus.
- Temperature screening in place on the Albany campus - March 30, 2020
- Gov. Cuomo directs state nonessential workforce to work from home through April 15 - March 29, 2020
- A Message from Dr. Wang for Our Community (pdf) - March 29, 2020
- Deadline to drop classes for current semester extended - March 27, 2020
- 46th Annual Commencement ceremonies postponed (pdf) - March 26, 2020
- Donate PPE supplies from your lab - March 26, 2020
- Telehealth Benefit for Online Health Care Visits - March 26, 2020
- Print Shop / Mail Room Procedures - March 26, 2020
Additional COVID Questions?
If you require answers to questions that may not be included on this webpage, please send them to COVID19-FAQ@sunypoly.edu and the appropriate person will connect with you in as timely a manner as possible.
The SUNY Poly COVID-19 Task Force meets regularly to be as proactive as possible in working toward protecting the health of students, faculty, and staff. The task force includes representatives from Administration, Academics, the Wellness Center, Residential Life, University Police, Facilities, Communications, and other key offices.