The migration from Gmail to Microsoft 365 is complete. Please refer to the following resources to learn about the Microsoft 365 email environment.
Update 8/2/21 - ITS is currently working through some issues concerning the desktop Outlook program. These issues mainly affect Albany-based users and a small number of Utica-based users who are using the Outlook desktop client. Anyone who is accessing email through the Outlook web client is unaffected by these issues and can continue sending and receiving email as usual.
Microsoft 365 Training
- Signing Into SUNY Poly Email for the First Time
- Accessing Microsoft 365 Email
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Outlook Settings
- Outlook Web Client
- Creating and Sending Email With Outlook for the Web
- Using the Outlook Calendar
- Setting up Outlook on Your Mobile Device
Town Hall Recordings
7/28 Email Migration Town Hall Recording
5/26 Email Migration Faculty & Staff Town Hall Recording
If you have any questions about the migration, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at email@example.com or 315-792-7440 (x7440).