- PhD in Education, Theory and Practice, SUNY University at Albany
- MA in Nursing Education, New York University
- BS in Nursing, Mount St. Mary College
- AAS in Nursing, Maria College
- Enhancing Moral Reasoning for Novice and Expert Nurses
- Relationship of Caring, Civility and Moral Reasoning among Nursing Faculty and Administrators.
- Transforming nursing education: A review of stressors and strategies that support student's professional socialization. Advances in Medical Education and Practice, 2011, 109-116.
- Global initiatives for service-based learning among faculty and students. Chapter in Giving through Teachning: How Nurse Educators are Changing the World, 2009, NLN Foundation and Springer.
- Letter to the Editor: Nurse-to-nurse abuse: A learned behavior. American Nurse Today, 2009, 4(1), 6.
- Transforming pedagogy in nursing education: A caring learning environment for adult learners. Nursing Education Perspectives, 2005, 26(4), 227-229.