Library Handling of Completed and Approved Dissertations
After your dissertation has earned departmental approval and collected the necessary signatures, three items must be submitted to the library:
1. A digital file of your dissertation:
- in .pdf format, if it is a text document
- for digital files in other formats, please contact the library via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A signed non-exclusive distribution license for your work to be archived in SUNY Poly's digital institutional repository [link to blank release]
3. An attestation page, with original signatures if possible, for at least one printed bound copy of your dissertation to be added to the library's collection
If you and/or your college or department also wish for bound paper copies of your work, please complete the form [link to blank form] and the library will arrange for binding at your (or your college/department's) expense.
The library's mailing address is: Peter J. Cayan Library, SUNY Polytechnic Institute,100 Seymour Road, Utica, NY 13502. Where appropriate, email can be used via our departmental email@example.com email address.