The Financial Aid Office is required to implement and administer federal, state and institutional financial aid policies as they pertain to financial aid. Current and prospective SUNY Poly students should review this information closely to understand the impact these regulations and policies may have on their ability to receive financial aid.
- Matriculation into a Degree Program
- Withdrawals and the Return of Title IV Funds
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Refund Guidelines
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Undergraduate Scholarship Policy (pdf) - for scholarship students who matriculated prior to fall '21
- Undergraduate Scholarship Policy (pdf) - for scholarship students who matriculate in fall '21 or later
- Graduate Scholarship Policy (pdf)
- Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- SUNY Poly Email
- Other Policies
Questions regarding this information should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com, 315-792-7210.